S3 E1: The Yeti
This time, on Counting Cryptids:
We begin the season horrifically off topic before kicking things off with some subjectively big feet. If somehow you've never heard of the abominable snowman, its a snowy Sasquatch. A hairy, 8 foot tall, bipedal hominid, living on the slopes of the Himalayan mountains. Many sightings seem quite modest when compared to some of the extraordinary Bigfoot stories we all know and love, leaving some of its credibility intact. So join us Cryptid Counters, as we step down the slippery road of the Yeti on another episode of Counting Cryptids. We also talk shit about America's favorite pass time.
AKA Snowy Sasquatch
- Fill Out Your Tournament Bracket Here!,
- Counting Cryptids Youtube Channel,
- Main Image,
- Anthony B. Wooldridge's "An encounter in Northern India" reference from Bigfoot Encounters.com,
- Indian Army Twitter Post,
- "Cryptid Profile: The Wisconsin Yeti (AKA: The Deltox Marsh Monster)" by Adam Benedict,
- Plaster Cast,
- News Video,
- "The Yeti: Asia's Abominable Snowman" by Benjamin Radford,
- Alleged Yeti Bone (I promise it isn't a link to meatspin),
- Facebook Group,
- Counting Cryptids Merch
Be sure to follow us on social media to connect with the community and answer polls!
Join our Discord channel!
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Make sure you subscribe and rate our podcast!