S2 E16: Insectoids
This time, on Counting Cryptids:
We wrap up our extraterrestrial stint with the creepy-crawlies of the cosmos, Insectoids. As the name would suggest, these beings resemble earthly insects with humanoid features, most commonly portrayed as a 7-foot tall praying mantis. From being the subject of the finest of art, to setting off the Spanish inquisition, and even being cucked in the corner, there really is no limit to the number of honey pots these beings have their hand-like appendages in. This episode includes a conversation about the revolutionary artist, David Huggins. Huggins creates works of art depicting his erotic extraterrestrial experiences, most of which are paintings of him fucking aliens (and some are even a little more kinky). Needless to say, these images are not safe for work, minors, or really just anyone if we're being perfectly honest, so explore the links below at your own discretion, and remember to "Stay Grey".
AKA Incognito Browser, Engaged
- Main Image,
- Huggins Image from IG poll (SAFE-ish),
- Huggins Image That Connor Compaired to an Ewok (SAFE),
- Huggins' Painting "Coming Through" [NSFW],
- Huggin's Painting "Unexpected Guest" [NSFW],
- Huggins' Painting "Nursing Lesson" [REALLYNSFW],
- The Unbelievable Podcast (rip),
- Richard Boylan's Website,
- Alien Alley Website,
- Kaminoan (Star Wars Race),
- Facebook Event: Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us,
- Facebook Group,
- Counting Cryptids Merch
Be sure to follow us on social media to connect with the community and answer polls!
Join our Discord channel!
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Make sure you subscribe and rate our podcast!