S2 E13: The Greys
This time, on Counting Cryptids:
We continue to loosen the definition of the word "cryptid" as we discuss the archetypal extraterrestrials affectionately known as The Greys. The Greys are a race of short-statured extraterrestrial beings with large eyes and bulbous heads who are, you guessed it, grey in color. Encounters with these entities are mostly benevolent, but sometimes can be a little more probing. Assuming most everyone is familiar with these creatures, this episode is more story heavy, with such classics as, The Betty & Barney Hill Abduction story, The Disappearance of Travis Walton, and Phil Schneider's The Great Split. And if that wasn't enough, we've also included a comprehensive overview of "how to know if you have already been abducted by an alien". This value-packed episode is sure to quench your thirst for extraterrestrial trash talk. So come wet that whistle Cryptid Counters, as we dive into another episode of Counting Cryptids.
- Main Image,
- The Alien Autopsy,
- Photo of Barney Hill with a drawing of the ship,
- This is it! The REAL Stan Romanek Alien Video,
- Aliens in New England? A Timeline of UFO Sightings and Unusual Encounters,
- Reasons to Believe,
- UFO Sighting Chart 1990 - 2019,
- Travis Walton UFO Incident Wiki,
- HuffPost Weird News podcast | UFO-Alien Abduction Still Haunts Travis Walton,
- Ties to Area 51,
- How To Know If You've Been Abducted
- Facebook Event: Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us,
- Facebook Group,
- Counting Cryptids Merch
Be sure to follow us on social media to connect with the community and answer polls!
Join our Discord channel!
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Make sure you subscribe and rate our podcast!