S2 E11: Giants
This time, on Counting Cryptids:
We discuss old shit, the Most American Cryptid, and the unearthing of massive skeletons. For as long as humans have been alive, they have been digging up old shit, and sometimes that old shit, is just dead shit. And sometime that dead shit, is a grave yard of giants. Long walk for short drink of water aside, we're talking about giants. Lots of skeletons, a couple of close calls, and even a more recent ruckus. Did a separate race of exceptionally tall humanoids once coexist with homo-sapiens? Is academia actively trying to obfuscate these findings? Could it just be a misleading art instillation? Did a cannibalistic race of red haired giants actually perish at the mouth of a cave? Or could it simply be a misidentification of our very own Jacob? Join us, Cryptid Counters, as we fee, fi, fo, and fumble our way through another episode of Counting Cryptids.
AKA Actually Just Jacob
- Main Image,
- Photo of Elephant Skull,
- San Diego Giant,
- Richard Dewhurst's The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America,
- Irish Giant,
- St. Paul Pioneer Press, June 29, 1888 “A Race Of Giants",
- The Nebraska advertiser, November 19, 1897 "FINDING THE SKELETON OF GIANT",
- 6000 years site,
- "The Elementals: Awakening" by Lukas P. Threlfall,
- Giant of Castelnau Article,
- Giant of Castelnau Wikipedia,
- Fred Rawson's Mummy/ San Diego Giant,
- Wisconsin Giant,
- Giant of Kandahar (Thanks TitanLord),
- Bruce Elena's YouTube Video
Be sure to follow us on social media to connect with the community and answer polls!
Join our Discord channel!
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Make sure you subscribe and rate our podcast!